"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not hers...

So Anna and I take the kids to the zoo today and we are walking in Australia and I see this lady with like 4 kids 2 in a stroller and two walking around her. This lady is really pretty nice figure etc. I look at Anna and say "why can't I look like that after having kids?" Anna replys with a "I don't think those were hers." I look at her confused and say "I wasn't talking about her boobs." Anna gives me a confused look and says "I was talking about all the kids." Needless to say we got a big chuckle out of it.

No comments: