"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, June 15, 2008

On Hold

FYI I am going to be putting my Blog on hold for a week. We got a call from the office at our complex and someone didn't show up to get their apartment. Long story short we start moving in tomorrow. So that is what I will be doing all week if anyone needs me. When we are done I will resume blogging. I will try to keep notes in case anything worthwhile happens to blog about once I return. Have a great week.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Yea! Moving can be tough but take advantage of the opportunity to de-junk. One big plus for me.

emily said...

Congrats on the bigger pad! Good luck with the move!

Marcus, Gabi and Iliana said...

Becca, oh my gosh, how are you? it's been forever! I have no idea how i ended up finding your blog but i'm so excited i did..