"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jennifer Rocks!!

Thanx to my friend Jennifer for helping me add an update to my blog. I am not computer savvy and couldn't get it to work. She helped me out, well actually she did it which was a big help to me. What does everyone think of the new enhancement? ;-)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh congratulations. I am so excited for you. Im not really sure what else to put.

Jennifer said...

Yea!!!!! Congratulations!!!! And sorry, I took over your blog. Thanks for letting me play around with your html code.

Deb said...

Very cool. I love the way you announced that your prego again....so cool and invitive.