"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A little Embarassing

So I'd like to share a little anecdote that was a tad embarrassing. So I had a chiropractic appointment last week and I took Emily with me. She was migrating around the room; at my feet by my head and then she would try to mess with the levers that adjusted the table. So one time while she was up by my head I reached out to make sure she wasn't touching any levers and started to rub her tummy. I hear "no that's me." It turns out it happened to be the doctor's knee I was rubbing and not my daughter's belly. I am just glad my face was down on the table so he couldn't see how bright red it was.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh that just tops it all off. That is too funny.

Jennifer said...

Hee hee, thanks for the laugh, sorry it was at your embarassment, but we've all done things like that. That is too funny.

emily said...

Oh my gosh that is sooooooo funny! I bet the chiro got a kick out of that!